Sunday 30 November 2014

TTM Success - TV Host Monty Hall

Received an autograph back from TV host Monty Hall.

He was best known as the creator and host of the game show Let's Make a Deal. He is an Emmy Award winner and has a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a plaque on Canada's Walk of Fame.

He signed and returned the photo I sent him in a total of 56 days.

Monty Hall
C/O Hatos-Hall Productions
519 North Arden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-3507
USA

Please note: Mr. Hall unfortunately passed away on September 30, 2017.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mark!

    I wanted to thank you for this information! I wrote to Mr. Monty Hall in May or June of this year and received a signed photo personalized to me this month! He is one of my favorite game show hosts ever and I'm so glad to have found your website!! Thank you!
    PS. I wanted to post a picture of my autograph but I'm not sure how to on here.
    Aisha

    ReplyDelete