Wednesday 30 August 2017

TTM Success - Honeymooners Actress Joyce Randolph

Joyce Randolph is an actress who is best known for portraying Trixie Norton in the 1950s sitcom The Honeymooners. Though the show only lasted for 39 episodes, it became an instant classic and was chosen by TV Guide as the 3rd greatest TV show of all time. She is the last surviving member of the main Honeymooners cast. 

She signed the photo I sent and returned it in my SASE in 30 days.

Joyce Randolph
295 Central Park West #18-A
New York, NY 10024-3008
USA





3 comments:

  1. Hey Mark, I'm a huge fan. Nice Success! I also just got one back from her. Are you still doing autographs TTM? Noticed this was the last post you had but its from months ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I am still collecting a bit, but slowed down for a while due to being busy with other things. I am planning on sending out more requests in the near future though, so hopefully I will be back soon!

      Delete
  2. I recall watching one of The Lost Episodes. Trixie was a bright light right from the start.The original Trixie and Trixie wasn't a real match. I recall many years ago seeing Joyce Randolph near the upper 70s section of Central Park. She was delighted to great everyone.may her bright light continue to shine.

    ReplyDelete